Felsomat USA, Inc. located in Schaumburg, Illinois is a steadily growing subsidiary of Felsomat GmbH, with headquarters in Germany and part of the Reishauer Group. We manufacture CNC turning machines, twin spindle hobbing machines as well as laser welding machines used in the manufacture of high-volume precision gears. We also specialize in the automation of high production automation systems used in automotive engines Electrified powertrain and transmission plants.
We are a leading supplier to the World’s premier automotive companies and parts suppliers, such as Ford, Chrysler, GM, ZF, Fiat, VW, Mercedes Benz, Audi, BMW, GKN, and Getrag.
Our continued growth presents an immediate opening based at our Schaumburg Illinois facility for a Project Manager.
The Project Manager regularly updates the head of project management, customers, and department heads on key developments and issues within areas of responsibility. This position leads equipment builds on the shop floor in Schaumburg, IL, while supporting a global customer base.
Functions and responsibilities:
- Internal leader responsible for project flow from PO receipt through equipment shipment, often supporting equipment installation as well.
- Point of contact to the customer.
- Responsible for maintaining project budget and schedule.
- Communicate information to stakeholders, and remove roadblocks.
- Monitor project builds through regular meetings.
- Host discussions for cross-functional teams to solve problems.
- Drive project team progress.
- Support continuous improvement activities to improve current processes.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in mechanical or controls engineering
- 5+ years experience as a project manager
- PMP certification required
- Self-directed, self-motivated, and goal-oriented
- Fair and ethical team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 20%
Other Desired Qualifications:
- Automation and manufacturing experience is a plus
- SAP experience is a plus
- German language skills are a plus
- Spanish language skills are a plus
To apply send your resume to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org