Hobbing Machine FHC 150 S
The Felsomat Flexible Hobbing Center 150 S is based on the proven sub assemblies of the FHC platform machines for precision gear manufacturing and is the most innovative development evolution for transmission shafts. With the integration of multiple chamfering and deburring units, tail stock and steady rest, the FHC 150 S is equipped for a maximum of flexibility for a variety of manufacturing tasks. Idle times are reduced with an integrated loader with double grippers. The loader provides an optimum interface to a central material system.
High Performance Facts:
- Rapid work piece change < 4 seconds with integrated V- loader
- Shafts up to 600 mm length possible
- Lowest cost per piece and longer tool life
- Ideal for dry machining
- Rigid and sturdy work pice –and tooling spindle, increased cutting paramters and tool life.
- Shorter cutting time due to higher material removal rate
- Finish machinig in final quality IT4 to IT5 with the single cut or a dressing cut process
- Optional steady rest possible
- Easy change over through excellent access and ergonomical work holding and hob tool change < 10 min.
- Easy operator interface with intelligent technology software package
- Singular construction design with lift hooks for easy redeployment
For a multitude of manufacturing possibilities:
- Complete machining – hobbing, chamfering, and deburring – of 2 different gear profiles in one clamping
- Push-roll-deburring with fettling wheel and elimination of the resulting scondary burr at the flank with the dressing cut
Convenient tool change:
To change the hob cutter, the hob head is swiveled into a vertical position prior to the operator accessing the work area. Based on the excellent access and the use of both hands a hob cutter change is possible in only 30 seconds.
Precision to the µm, day after day, year after year
All hobbing machines of the FHC platform have a mono-block machine base made from mineral base concrete for maximum rigidity with optimum damping characteristics and high dynamic axis servo drives. Direct driven synchron motors for the work piece spindle and the tool spindle with high resolution encoders, guarantee a high dynamic feedback control system, highest quality and a long life of the production machine.