Process Technology Engineer – E-mobility
Felsomat USA, Inc. located in Schaumburg, Illinois is a steadily growing subsidiary of Felsomat GmbH, with headquarters in Germany and part of the Reishauer Group. We manufacture CNC turning machines, twin spindle hobbing machines as well as laser welding machines used in the manufacture of high-volume precision gears. We also specialize in the automation of high production automation systems used in automotive engines Electrified powertrain and transmission plants.
We are a leading supplier to the World’s premier automotive companies and parts suppliers, such as Ford, Chrysler, GM, ZF, Fiat, VW, Mercedes Benz, Audi, BMW, GKN, and Getrag.
Our continued growth presents an immediate opening based at our Schaumburg Illinois facility for a Process Technology Engineer – E-mobility.
In this position, you will work on the most up to date technology including lasers, robots, hairpin bending, and paper setting. You will be responsible to ensures that processes and machine parameters of complex production lines are set up correctly to deliver products according to specifications. This position is specifically related to E-mobility and the manufacturing of electric motors/stators, the most rapidly growing business field of our company.
- The Process Technology Engineer is to be a technical leader ensuring that the equipment is set up correctly so that stators are produced within specifications.
- We understand that the required technology and processes within E-mobility and stator production is very new and currently not available on the market to the degree it is needed for this position. It requires interest and skills in laser welding, hairpin bending, and epoxy varnishing.
- A four (4) to six (6) months training period will be provided at our HQ / Technology department in Germany.
- Willingness to travel to the customer installation site of the E-mobility production line for up to four (4) months. The next customer location is in Lockport, NY.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements, Indicators, and Performance Drivers
- BS in mechatronics or equivalent technical experience.
- 1-2 yrs. experience in Automation & Manufacturing/Machine Tool Industry would be ideal.
We offer a competitive compensation package together with a comprehensive
range of employee benefits.
To apply send your resume to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org